The Fatal1ty E3V5 Performance Gaming/OC has the same UEFI layout and design as ASRock's other Z170 motherboards. The board has both EZ and Advanced UEFI modes for different types of users. The advanced mode has all the settings available in EZ mode, but the EZ mode has an easier to use but basic GUI. If you need to change the boot order or tune the fans, the EZ mode is enough.
ASRock's most recent BIOS versions remove Sky OC from the UEFI, which would lock in the BCLK. If you want the Prime95 bug fix for Skylake CPUs, then you need to upgrade to the most recent UEFI version.
ASRock provides the Fatal1ty E3V5 Performance Gaming/OC with a basic software suite. It includes their APP SHOP application for updating and installing more ASRock applications. For audio control Realtek's full HD audio manager is available. XSplit gamer caster can be used to stream your gameplay.
PRICING: You can find the ASRock Fatal1ty E3V5 Gaming/OC (Intel C232) Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz