The Fatal1ty E3V5 Performance Gaming/OC has the same UEFI layout and design as ASRock's other Z170 motherboards. The board has both EZ and Advanced UEFI modes for different types of users. The advanced mode has all the settings available in EZ mode, but the EZ mode has an easier to use but basic GUI. If you need to change the boot order or tune the fans, the EZ mode is enough.
ASRock's most recent BIOS versions remove Sky OC from the UEFI, which would lock in the BCLK. If you want the Prime95 bug fix for Skylake CPUs, then you need to upgrade to the most recent UEFI version.
ASRock provides the Fatal1ty E3V5 Performance Gaming/OC with a basic software suite. It includes their APP SHOP application for updating and installing more ASRock applications. For audio control Realtek's full HD audio manager is available. XSplit gamer caster can be used to stream your gameplay.
PRICING: You can find the ASRock Fatal1ty E3V5 Gaming/OC (Intel C232) Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit