ASRock Fatal1ty E3V5 Performance Gaming/OC Circuit Analysis Continued
Many of our readers have pointed out that many of these C232 motherboards don't carry nicer audio implementations. ASRock has provided the same Purity sound on this motherboard as they do on their normal Z170 motherboards, and it is quite nice. The ALC1150 is the audio codec which works with the integrate Azalia codec in the PCH, and two Texas Instruments NE5532 amplify rear and front headphone jacks. Nichicon Gold series electrolytic audio capacitors are also provided and the audio region is physically isolated from the rest of the motherboard.
The Intel C232 is very similar to the H170 chipset, but it has more SATA6Gb/s and more USB 2.0 as well as fully support for Intel's Trusted Platform Execution technology. It does have the same TDP at 6W, but it lacks the extra PCI-E 3.0 from the PCH making features such as M.2 harder to implement.
An IDT6V41530NLG is a common clock generator found on Z170 motherboards for higher BCLK overclocking margins.
ASRock is using the Intel i219v PHY for the Gbit NIC.
A nuvoTon NCT6791D provides SuperIO functionality, including the PS/2 on the backpanel and the temperature, voltage, and fan monitoring and control.
PRICING: You can find the ASRock Fatal1ty E3V5 Gaming/OC (Intel C232) Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch refresh rumor: new NVIDIA Tegra SoC, 8GB RAM
- God of War TV commercial trailer builds next months hype
- PUBG released on iOS and Android in the US
- NVIDIA teases 'future generation GPU architectures' at GDC
- Kingdome Come: Deliverance mod brings 'Ultimate Realism'
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit