ASRock Fatal1ty E3V5 Performance Gaming/OC Circuit Analysis Continued
Many of our readers have pointed out that many of these C232 motherboards don't carry nicer audio implementations. ASRock has provided the same Purity sound on this motherboard as they do on their normal Z170 motherboards, and it is quite nice. The ALC1150 is the audio codec which works with the integrate Azalia codec in the PCH, and two Texas Instruments NE5532 amplify rear and front headphone jacks. Nichicon Gold series electrolytic audio capacitors are also provided and the audio region is physically isolated from the rest of the motherboard.
The Intel C232 is very similar to the H170 chipset, but it has more SATA6Gb/s and more USB 2.0 as well as fully support for Intel's Trusted Platform Execution technology. It does have the same TDP at 6W, but it lacks the extra PCI-E 3.0 from the PCH making features such as M.2 harder to implement.
An IDT6V41530NLG is a common clock generator found on Z170 motherboards for higher BCLK overclocking margins.
ASRock is using the Intel i219v PHY for the Gbit NIC.
A nuvoTon NCT6791D provides SuperIO functionality, including the PS/2 on the backpanel and the temperature, voltage, and fan monitoring and control.
PRICING: You can find the ASRock Fatal1ty E3V5 Gaming/OC (Intel C232) Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower