DXRacer Continues to Lead the Gaming Chair Market
Now that I've sat on a few gaming chairs, it's good to come back and reflect on more chairs to see how the new one stacks up. I can safely say that the DXRacer Iron Series gaming chair is insanely comfortable, and in some ways, it's much more comfortable than its competitors - for something that's purely personal to the way I sit - beats the rest.
Where the Iron Series gaming chairs win out is its wide seat with its edges not bouncing up with foam. This means I can sit with one, or both of my legs crossed on the chair. Sure, I'm weird - but I know that some of you reading this sit in my weird, unique way. It's comfortable for sitting for longer periods of time if you're somewhat flexible.
I can cross one of my legs on competing gaming chairs, but not both - because the sides of the chair are raised cushion which doesn't leave any room for my feet. The chair is comfortable, but for hanging your legs down for extended periods of time, it can be uncomfortable after a while.
The DXRacer Iron Series gaming chair is great for those who want the extra room on the sides thanks to the wider seat but allows for a little movement when you're on the chair, too. It's something you don't think you need until you have it, then it's hard to go back to another chair without the wide seat.
PRICING: You can find the DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair retails for $449 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The DXRacer Iron Series Gaming Chair retails for £296 at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ghostbusters 3 set for Summer 2020, teaser trailer released
- EA cancelled new Star Wars game to work on smaller project
- Far Cry New Dawn official PC requirements released
- 2K and NBA to smooth over $1b rights extension deal
- Death Stranding demo leaves Guerrilla Games 'so impressed'
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!