Packaging and a Closer Look
The packaging for the DS716+ changed slightly as this box is more closely resembles what you receive with a router. At the top right there is a full-color sticker that includes information about the NAS along with its model number.
The scope of delivery of this solution includes the power adapter and two Ethernet cables.
The front of the NAS has a series of LEDs for LAN and NAS status with the power and backup buttons below. Each of the trays carries a green LED above it for activity.
The back side of the NAS has both of the Gbe ports to the left with the proprietary power below and USB 3.0 to the right. To the far right is the eSATA port for expansion units.
The trays for the DS716+ are plastic all around and use the same tool-less mechanism as past appliances.
PRICING: You can find the Synology DiskStation DS716+ SMB Two-Bay NAS for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Synology DiskStation DS716+ SMB Two-Bay NAS retails for $496 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Synology DiskStation DS716+ SMB Two-Bay NAS retails for £340 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit