When it comes to cooling and accessorizing your computer, Vantec is a name that will be familiar to most of us. They have been in the business since 1994 and have long been known for their cooling solutions. Add to this their line of front mounted control panels and power supplies and you have a well-rounded product line.
Today's article, however, covers one of their lesser known products that has gone through a lot of revisions. The NexStar 3 unit being tested today is in its third formal revision and is designed for a standard hard drive. With upgrades being what they are nowadays, it isn't too far-fetched to have at least one spare drive sitting on a shelf taking up space. This product is designed to put that drive back into use by adding it as an external unit.
So kick back for a bit and we'll take a look at this latest iteration of the NexStar line and see if it improves on past performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz