Version and / or Patch Used: 2.47
ATTO is a timeless benchmark used to provide manufacturers with data used for marketing storage products.
Compressible sequential read/write transfers max out at 3,056/2,270 MB/s. Keep in mind this is our OS volume, and it is filled to 75% of its total capacity. As is typical of Phison-powered SSDs, the Sonix provides higher than advertised performance when digesting compressible data.
The Sonix ramps up slower than the rest of the drives in our test pool, but because the data is compressible, the ZOTAC Sonix can outperform the competition significantly by the end of the test.
Again the Sonix rips through the tests compressible data transfers. However, even with compressible data, Samsung's NVMe SSDs display superior small transfer performance.
Anvil Storage Utilities
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.1.0
Anvil's Storage Utilities is a storage benchmark designed to measure the storage performance of SSDs. The Standard Storage Benchmark performs a series of tests; you can run a full test or just the read or write test, or you can run a single test, i.e. 4k QD16.
Anvil's scoring gives a good indication of a drive's overall performance. The Sonix displays acceptable read performance and excellent write performance.
(Anvil) Read IOPS through Queue Depth Scale
The Sonix is outperformed by the rest of the test pool when reading random 4K data.
(Anvil) Write IOPS through Queue Scale
The Sonix cannot catch the Intel 750, but surpasses the Samsung drives at QD4 and higher.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Drive Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Properties]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks – ATTO & Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks (Trace-Based OS Volume) - PCMark Vantage, PCMark 7 & PCMark 8]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) – Max IOPS, Disk Response & Transfer Rates]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) – PCMark 8 Extended]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) – 70/30 Mixed Workload]
- Page 10 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]