Hardware & Documentation
Inside of that bag we saw hanging inside of the chassis, we found another bag containing this. There is a set to the left to deal with the optional slim optical drive installation, but the rest of the screws they provide are slapped together for you to sort out. Everything you need is in this pile, even a few things like the white grommet, which we have no idea what it is even there for.
This is an adapter tray for the slim optical drive. This installs on the top of the chassis, and there is a pop-out panel on the right side to allow the tray to go in and out of the chassis. That pack of screws secures the drive in this tray, as well as the screws to secure this to the roof of the P380.
The manual is short and sweet, but will get you by when stumbling through the build process or finding the right hardware for the job. Next to it is the warranty insert for the three-year coverage they offer, and at the bottom is a set of six zip ties to tend to wiring.
PRICING: You can find the Antec Performance One P380 Full-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Antec Performance One P380 Full-Tower Chassis retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Antec Performance One P380 Full-Tower Chassis retails for £120 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Agony Unrated is 90% off to Agony owners, releases Oct 31st
- The Black Masses trailer showcases 6,000 zombies on screen
- Treyarch details upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 patch
- Project Nova goes into Closed Alpha next month
- Samsung phones in 2020: in-screen cameras and no bezel?!
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam