Hardware & Documentation
Inside of that bag we saw hanging inside of the chassis, we found another bag containing this. There is a set to the left to deal with the optional slim optical drive installation, but the rest of the screws they provide are slapped together for you to sort out. Everything you need is in this pile, even a few things like the white grommet, which we have no idea what it is even there for.
This is an adapter tray for the slim optical drive. This installs on the top of the chassis, and there is a pop-out panel on the right side to allow the tray to go in and out of the chassis. That pack of screws secures the drive in this tray, as well as the screws to secure this to the roof of the P380.
The manual is short and sweet, but will get you by when stumbling through the build process or finding the right hardware for the job. Next to it is the warranty insert for the three-year coverage they offer, and at the bottom is a set of six zip ties to tend to wiring.
PRICING: You can find the Antec Performance One P380 Full-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Antec Performance One P380 Full-Tower Chassis retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Antec Performance One P380 Full-Tower Chassis retails for £120 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Keylogger found planted on over 460 HP laptops
- Epic Games poach Boss Key co-founder for 'secret project'
- Naughty Dogs Uncharted series hits new record high in sales
- Marvel writer hired for Netflix's Witcher show
- Secretlab temporarily slash $191 off TITAN Temp gaming chair
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Mantiz Venus MZ-02 Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure Review
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series