Inside the P380 Continued
The motherboard tray is well equipped. There is a very large access hole, two wiring holes above it, and the three with grommets down the right side. We also count eleven tie points for wiring, so keeping things clean will not be an issue for wiring.
The floor of the chassis shows the dust filter for the PSU, and looking closer, we find a rail at the back and one on the tray to support the PSU over it. We also see another large hole with a grommet, to pass wiring right from the PSU to the back of the tray.
The included fans all sport the same 3-pin connection, and they all have a lead that ends in a 3-way micro-switch for high, medium, and low fans speed operation. As for the expansion slots, the covers, and future cards are secured with plastic covered thumbscrews.
There is more than 20mm of space behind the motherboard tray and a ton of room at the front without the bays in place. There is the edge of the tray to consider, though, as it gets bent, there is only 10mm of space to pass wires from the back to the front.
There is also a six-fan hub screwed onto the back of the motherboard tray. This is powered with a 4-pin Molex, and will run any fan connected to it at 12V. The factory fans still have options, though, as you can still set the switches.
If we have one complaint, this is it. While the wiring is black, and the USB 3.0 connection offers a 2.0 end as well, all of this wiring is very short in its length, and will require more of it to be seen than is needed.
PRICING: You can find the Antec Performance One P380 Full-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Antec Performance One P380 Full-Tower Chassis retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Antec Performance One P380 Full-Tower Chassis retails for £120 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Witcher series passes 33 million cumulative sales
- Cyberpunk 2077 will tap next-gen console power
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia set back until May 3
- $60,000 worth of GPUs power Unreal Engine ray tracing demo
- Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset announced for June 5th
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit