Antec did not hold back on the packaging, almost to denote that if the box looks so shiny, the case must be hot. There is a large image of the chassis in the middle, with the company name, a notation to quiet, the chassis name at the bottom, and a bold yellow stripe down the right.
The Antec name tops this panel, but below the handle is an image inside of the chassis to show off the layout.
The back keep the bold yellow stripe, but more important are the eleven images. These along with text below them all, explains the main features found in the P380.
The last of the panels offers a look at the front of the P380, but this time from the right side. This is also a prelude to the fact that they designed this chassis to fit well on either side of the desk.
Inside of the box, we found the P380 surrounded and well protected. Considering how bad the box was attacked in transit, the dense foam caps, plastic liner, and cling plastic on the window allowed this sample to arrive in perfect condition inside of it.
PRICING: You can find the Antec Performance One P380 Full-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Antec Performance One P380 Full-Tower Chassis retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Antec Performance One P380 Full-Tower Chassis retails for £120 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD confirms next-gen Ryzen CPUs for Q1 2018
- Uber settles lawsuit with Indian rape victim
- Outlast games coming to the Nintendo Switch in Q1 2018
- Anheuser-Busch places order for 40 Tesla Semi trucks
- Celebrities will answer your Google search questions
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Mantiz Venus MZ-02 Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure Review
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series