Hardware & Documentation
The hardware comes in a neat and tidy group. Each type of screw comes in a separate bag, and they are clearly marked as to their usage. Along the top are tiny HDD screws, thumbscrews for the expansion slots, and pan-head screws for the motherboard and 2.5" drive mounting. Along the bottom, we have brass standoffs to the left, hex-head PSU screws in the middle, and a set of four fan screws in case you have just one fan you want to add.
We were sent seven zip ties to help manage the chassis and PSU wiring as needed. Along with those, we also found a set of plastic standoffs. These have double sided tape on the flat ends, they push through motherboard mounting holes, and are intended to be used for E-ATX motherboard installations.
The user manual that is sent with the Nova 8000 is the same literature for its cousin, the Zen chassis, both of which are shown on the cover. Inside we are offered a parts list, how to access the interior, and with text and imagery, we are shown how to install the major components.
PRICING: You can find the Azza Nova 8000 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Azza Nova 8000 retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series