Inside the Nova 8000
Reaching inside of the front edge of the chassis, we found there are four latches on either side of the bezel that allow it to be removed. This is how you would need to access the fans for replacement, cleaning, or simply adding a second fan if desired.
After completely removing the larger panel, we opened the front section and allowed the hinges to extend fully, leaving the panel next to the chassis out of the way. In the main chamber, we can see that the wiring is run through the management holes, and there is a bag tied to the tray with the literature and hardware in it.
As long as the device has standard mounting holes like optical drives and bay reservoirs do, you can use these large plastic thumbscrews to secure devices in these four bays. The opposite side of these bays does not offer this luxury.
Below the 5.25" bays we run into the removable rack housing six plastic drive sleds. These unclip and slide out, you screw in the drive, and then slide it back in and lock it.
Removing the bay opens the front for water cooling for starters, it also opens up the floor so that the ventilation offered there is not mostly blocked by this rack.
With more tabs to release to remove it, we finally worked the top panel off the chassis. We find the fans are raised up into the top, and while it hides fans from view inside, this also offsets everything far enough to support a radiator without conflict to the motherboard below.
PRICING: You can find the Azza Nova 8000 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Azza Nova 8000 retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Uber settles lawsuit with Indian rape victim
- Outlast games coming to the Nintendo Switch in Q1 2018
- Anheuser-Busch places order for 40 Tesla Semi trucks
- Celebrities will answer your Google search questions
- Justin Roiland introduces Squanch Games and teases new title
- Mantiz Venus MZ-02 Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure Review
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Z270X Gaming K7....SLOW Boot?
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series