Inside the Nova 8000
Reaching inside of the front edge of the chassis, we found there are four latches on either side of the bezel that allow it to be removed. This is how you would need to access the fans for replacement, cleaning, or simply adding a second fan if desired.
After completely removing the larger panel, we opened the front section and allowed the hinges to extend fully, leaving the panel next to the chassis out of the way. In the main chamber, we can see that the wiring is run through the management holes, and there is a bag tied to the tray with the literature and hardware in it.
As long as the device has standard mounting holes like optical drives and bay reservoirs do, you can use these large plastic thumbscrews to secure devices in these four bays. The opposite side of these bays does not offer this luxury.
Below the 5.25" bays we run into the removable rack housing six plastic drive sleds. These unclip and slide out, you screw in the drive, and then slide it back in and lock it.
Removing the bay opens the front for water cooling for starters, it also opens up the floor so that the ventilation offered there is not mostly blocked by this rack.
With more tabs to release to remove it, we finally worked the top panel off the chassis. We find the fans are raised up into the top, and while it hides fans from view inside, this also offsets everything far enough to support a radiator without conflict to the motherboard below.
PRICING: You can find the Azza Nova 8000 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Azza Nova 8000 retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- Agony Unrated is 90% off to Agony owners, releases Oct 31st
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam