Hardware & Documentation
The hardware is all broken down for you, to make installation easy. There are HDD thumbscrews, short fan screws, long fan screws, and PSU screws across the top. At the bottom, we are given 2.5" drive screws, ODD screws, motherboard screws, and a couple of standoffs.
When it comes to installing the hard drives, you will need these. The thumbscrews from the last image go through the round holes at the ends, and you screw these onto the sides of your drives. They then allow the drive to slide into the grooves in the rack, and keep vibrations from carrying any further than this bright orange rubber.
We also found a pair of short zip ties, and a longer pair to help with the wiring. If the punched out tie points are no sufficient, there is a wire lock send along too that can be stuck anywhere.
The manual helps you with text and images, to get through every stage of the build with ease. We also see a warranty insert that goes over what is and is not covered for the term of three years.
PRICING: You can find the be quiet! Silent Base 600 Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The be quiet! Silent Base 600 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $136 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The be quiet! Silent Base 600 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £90 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [be quiet! Silent Base 600 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Silent Base 600]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One still flops in Japan
- Google to reveal gaming platform at GDC 2019
- Jagex showcase Old School RuneScape in-game statistics
- 'The Witcher 3' developers possibly working on Switch title
- PlayStation CEO says Sony has an eye on multiplayer/co-op
- BIOSTAR B450GT3 (AMD B450) Motherboard Review
- best enhance your flexibility
- cpu internal ac/dc load line settings and undervolding?
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Explore a World of Ancient Chinese Mythology!
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America's Post EVO Japan Fighting Game News Round-up
- Million Arthur: Arcana Blood Coming To Steam This Summer
- Rising Lords announces alpha launch via new trailer
- Zombie-Veggie Shooter, The Walking Vegetables Radical! Edition Coming Soon to PS4!