Hardware & Documentation
Inside of the box found where the PSU is to be installed, we found a cloth to clean all of the brushed aluminum to rid it of fingerprints, and inside of the bag, it is folded down to a fourth of its full size. As for the standoffs, fan screws, HDD screws, and the motherboard screws, they all come shipped together in one larger bag of hardware.
Also inside of the box, we found Antec included six zip-ties to help manage the wiring they have not tended to with twist ties already. What we liked seeing, however, was that they also included four, ninety-degree, SATA cable, so that you can keep the wiring tight and allow the front, right, side-panel to close without issue.
There is a manual shipped with the chassis that covers the majority of the features, the layout, and what parts you are supposed to have included, but that is about it. They do however offer a site address as to where you can find a fully detailed online manual that shows everything there is to know about this chassis.
They also include a warranty insert that not only offers a phone number to call for various regions around the world, but it also addressed what is, and what is not covered for the term of three years.
PRICING: You can find the Antec Signature Series S10 Full-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Antec Signature Series S10 Full-Tower Chassis retails for $238 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Antec Signature Series S10 Full-Tower Chassis retails for £252 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Ethereum could replace Visa networks, even game servers
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower