Hardware & Documentation
Inside of the box found where the PSU is to be installed, we found a cloth to clean all of the brushed aluminum to rid it of fingerprints, and inside of the bag, it is folded down to a fourth of its full size. As for the standoffs, fan screws, HDD screws, and the motherboard screws, they all come shipped together in one larger bag of hardware.
Also inside of the box, we found Antec included six zip-ties to help manage the wiring they have not tended to with twist ties already. What we liked seeing, however, was that they also included four, ninety-degree, SATA cable, so that you can keep the wiring tight and allow the front, right, side-panel to close without issue.
There is a manual shipped with the chassis that covers the majority of the features, the layout, and what parts you are supposed to have included, but that is about it. They do however offer a site address as to where you can find a fully detailed online manual that shows everything there is to know about this chassis.
They also include a warranty insert that not only offers a phone number to call for various regions around the world, but it also addressed what is, and what is not covered for the term of three years.
PRICING: You can find the Antec Signature Series S10 Full-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Antec Signature Series S10 Full-Tower Chassis retails for $238 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Antec Signature Series S10 Full-Tower Chassis retails for £252 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit