Antec Signature Series S10 Full-Tower Chassis
The bezel of the S10 is flat, yet is curved on either side as it angles back to meet the side panels. Near the bottom is the Antec name painted onto the black textured surface, and not a single break in the panel for any drive bays or intake holes.
At the top of the chassis, in the front section where it is angled, we find the front I/O and a removable panel for short fan controllers. The front I/O panel offers a pair of USB 3.0 ports on either side a 3.5mm jack on either side for audio, with a small power button in the center of it all.
Further back on the top of the S10, the cover levels off and has square holes over the entire surface. This allows for air to pass through from underneath the top panel.
The left side of our chassis offers two aluminum panels, but there is an option that the larger panel offers 5mm thick glass. Both panels angle away from the gap, which is its widest point, both doors show where the hinges are, and both can be opened by lifting a tab at the top of the gap marked "door". The lower tab is marked "Vent" and pushed out the dust filter, but more on that here in a bit.
The back of the chassis offers a bit of height at the top for water cooling options inside before you run into the rear I/O and exhaust fan locations. We then run into ten expansion slots with grommets to allow external water cooling if needed next to them. At the bottom, we see the large opening for the bottom mounted PSU, and just below that is where the filter can be removed for washing.
Without the glass side panel option in play, this time, the right side of the chassis is a mirror image of what we saw on the left side. This time, there is still a "door" tab to make opening this pair of panels simple, but the lower tab is a blank this time because the filter only comes out the left side of the chassis.
The bottom of the chassis is designed to be one large foot. This is entirely made of plastic, and there are smaller grids placed in the blocks that are under the weighty bits of the chassis above, but there are no signs of rubber pads in this offering. It is also highly recommended that you do not use this base to lift or carry the chassis. Since it is long with a center support system above it, you can risk damaging the foot attempting this.
PRICING: You can find the Antec Signature Series S10 Full-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Antec Signature Series S10 Full-Tower Chassis retails for $238 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Antec Signature Series S10 Full-Tower Chassis retails for £252 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook stock drops $50 billion in two days, biggest ever
- GeForce 391.24 WHQL drivers: Game Ready for Sea of Thieves
- The Matrix launches on 4K Blu-ray on May 22
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit