Hardware & Documentation
In the hardware box, we found five bags of screws and such. There is one bag for the standoffs, socket, and motherboard screws. There is another with 2.5" drive screws, and one full of metal washers to use where needed. The other two bags offer fan screws, and another pair of thumbscrews and grommets for the side panels, just in case.
IN WIN includes five wire loom clips that are backed with 3M foam tape. Place these where you need to, run thinner wiring through them, or stick them on and use the nine zip ties and tie wiring to the clips that way.
IN WIN has also added this bonus gift. They send along the iEar headphone hanger with their name and logo on the top of it. This is held to the chassis via a suction cup. Since this is a chassis made of aluminum and glass, magnets would be of no use.
For as thick as the manual is, what is offered is brief. They do get you through how to install the major components well enough, and they do not leave you to figure out how everything works, or how certain parts are removed. It is all right there in front of you. We do however like the fact that we were given a large cloth to keep the glass and brushed aluminum free of fingerprints.
In case the water cooling options have slipped your mind after reading this review, or maybe you already tossed the box out, the manual covers this as well. Not only does it show where fans can be placed, but it shows with images and a chart as to what water cooling can go in here, and at what thickness.
PRICING: You can find the IN WIN 805 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The IN WIN 805 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $209 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The IN WIN 805 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £131 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [IN WIN 805 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the 805]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series