SAPPHIRE hasn't strayed too far away from the reference GPU that AMD designed with the Radeon R9 380X, but we do have increased clock speeds to enjoy. The default GPU clock on the R9 380X is 970MHz, with SAPPHIRE pulling it up to 1040MHz, which is a decent OC out of the box.
We have 4GB of GDDR5 RAM on a 256-bit memory bus that provides plenty of bandwidth to handle 1080p and 1440p gaming without a problem. SAPPHIRE has its 4GB of GDDR5 clocked at 6GHz, up from the 5.7GHz on the reference GPU from AMD.
There's four display outputs, 2 x 6-pin PCIe power connectors that consume up to 225W total, with the card taking up two slots at the back of your PC.
SAPPHIRE has been on top of the GPU cooling game for as long as I can remember, with their Nitro Radeon R9 380X continuing that trend. SAPPHIRE has used two Dual-X fans on the Nitro Radeon R9 380X, with two ball bearings to keep them nice and quiet during operation.
The two ball bearings on the fans keep the fans running smooth, ensuring long lives out of the fan. Underneath, SAPPHIRE has used a 10mm heat pipe, which has 53% better efficiency at dissipating heat than an 8mm heat pipe, according to SAPPHIRE.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:34 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs, and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [Card Specifications & Cooling Setup]
- Page 4 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p (1920x1080)]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p (2560x1440)]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 4K (3840x2160]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440 UltraWide]
- Page 10 [Performance Summary]
- Page 11 [Overclocking, Power & Sound Testing]
- Page 12 [What's Hot & What's Not]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]