Linksys EA7500 Wireless Router
The product packaging is quite colorful with the EA7500. The right side has an image of the router while the left side includes marketing information.
The backside of the box houses a quick comparison chart of traditional and MAX-STREAM routers along with additional marketing information at the top left.
The scope of delivery includes documentation, wireless antenna, and the power adapter.
The top of the router uses a vented design with the center solid and glossy. The Linksys logo here has a white LED that blinks when there is an issue with the router.
The backside houses all of the connectivity. Left to right, we have the USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports next to the reset and WAN port. Right of the center SMA connector we have the four gigabit LAN ports and the power input and switch.
The PCB for the EA7500 is quite busy. The top right houses the main CPU and RAM while below is the 128MB of NAND from Spansion. To the left, we have both radios and the switch between the two.
PRICING: You can find the Linksys MAX-STREAM EA7500 AC1900 MU-MIMO Wireless Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [Router Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Management GUI]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- Gearbox CEO addresses current Borderlands 3 rights rumors
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia, a Mierce comeback
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze trailer, meet the Kongs
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit