Zalman ZM-M600R Gaming Mouse
In this simple design, the left side of the ZM-M600R is just an expanse of shiny plastic at the bottom, while at the top, there is a flat texturized top. The sides do angle inward toward the bottom and is how you get some grip onto the mouse.
Moving around to the heel of the mouse, we see that it is near pointed at the furthest point to help it nestle into the palm of your hand. At the top of the heel there is the Zm logo and also, the text Z-Machine Gaming Gear that will illuminate once powered.
With a bilateral or ambidextrous design, since there were no buttons on the left, it only makes sense that we don't find any here on the right side. Just like on the left, the mouse does angle in at the bottom, again to afford some form of grip to lift.
At the front of the mouse, we find a blunted nose, and the center around the scroll wheel is raised to help associate your fingers by feel. The cord stems from the center of this design, and we can already see it has a nice red and black braided design to it.
On top of the ZM-M600R, we find a heavily segmented scroll wheel that offers a rubber center to ensure grip when using it. It is also opaque so that the DPI level lighting can be seen through it as well. The Z-button on the top is set at default to be used as a page back function.
Three feet support the bottom of this mouse, two tiny ones at the front, and a single wide one at the back. The eye is just below center in this design, under the product sticker, and to either side of the eye are a pair of switches.
To the left is a switch with four positions that allows you to switch through Auto, 125Hz, 500Hz, and 1000Hz polling rates; auto, of course, offers 250Hz as its setting. To the right is the resolution switch or DPI adjustment. The lowest setting is 600, next is 1000, then 1600, and takes a large jump from there to 4000 DPI.
The cable used with the ZM-M600R is attractive looking, of course, has a braided cover on it, it is 1.8 meters in length, and it terminates in a gold-plated USB 2.0 connection.
PRICING: You can find the Zalman ZM-M600R Optical Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Zalman ZM-M600R Optical Gaming Mouse retails for $27 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Zalman ZM-M600R Optical Gaming Mouse retails for £33 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Zalman ZM-M600R Gaming Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit