Water Cooling isn't something we pay much attention to and when we do see a kit it is usually quite basic...something that any real enthusiast wouldn't pay much attention to. Asetek on the other hand are one company that just about every enthusiast has heard about and if they hadn't heard of Asetek they would have heard of the highly popular "Vapochill".
Water Cooling is the step up from air cooling - it's usually quieter and more efficient so what else more could you ask for? Unfortunately most decent kits will set you back a few dollars and the Asetek Water Chill is no different. We will be having a look at the Water Chill today and all its little extras including GPU and Chipset blocks to show you how to justify one of these babies.
We will have a look at the components, setup of the unit and how we went with our overclocking before we get into the benchmarks. Read on and see why you should put some hard earned dollars into one of the best cooling solutions we have used before.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 2 [The Components]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 3 [The Components Continued]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 4 [Installation and Assembly Process]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 5 [Test System Setup & Overclocking Performance]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 6 [Testing Temperatures]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 9 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 10 [Benchmarks - PCMark 2002]
- Asetek Water Chill - Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Uber updates app with 'Live Location' functionality
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ