Once we installed the software, and at that time taking a firmware update, this is the window you see first. We are looking at the performance window currently, where at the right we can change the polling rate, repeat delay, rollover mode, and test the repeat rate timing. Keep in mind that these can also be changed across the three Modes, or Profiles as they are commonly referred to.
Under the key assignments tab, we found that each key can be set to be used as its standard function, it can be disabled, and can also be remapped or used for a Macro command. All you do is select a key, change the option at the bottom of the window, and if you wish to create a Macro, you use the window to the right. In this window, you can create groups, write a new Macro, or import and export already existing commands from the storage drive of the PC.
In lighting control, options are very basic. While you can use the Function key along with the F4 key to cycle through these options, you can use this window to deactivate options as well. In these options, we see that there is 100% lighting, breathing mode, no lighting, 33% of it, or 66% lighting offered with the Attack X3.
As with all of the Cougar products that use UIX and offer profiles, at the top of the main window is the Game Profile Management tab. Clicking on it allows profiles to be set using all of the options we have just covered so that each game can have its own setup. You can even upload an image of whatever you want to use for each profile if you feel the need to go that far.
PRICING: You can find the Cougar Attack X3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cougar Attack X3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $99 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate goes Hunger Games on Adult Swim
- Get schooled for our 'Night School' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Win a Blu-ray copy of the film on us!
- Aim for the stars in our 'First Man' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Metro Exodus' story reacts to your decisions
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Customers Ask and Canon Delivers: New Professional Print & Layout Solution Now Available for Commercial, In-house and Professional Photographers
- OPPO Unveiled 10x Lossless Zoom, Ahead of Its Debut at MWC 2019
- True Flip Reveals Crypto-Themed Mining Factory With Plasmatron Bonus
- Stardock Announces a New Expansion for Galactic Civilizations III - Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution
- Cyberpunk Action-RPG Disjunction Coming to Steam Summer 2019