Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The front of the packaging offers us the company logo, to the left, a large image of the keyboard across the middle, and to the right, we see it is a Cherry MX based offering and that Cougar is a German company in the top portion. Near the bottom we are given the Attack X3 mechanical gaming keyboard identification, while to the right of that Cougar offers a list of seven features, and icons of three more important ones.
On one of the longer sides of the packaging, we see that Cougar offers site addresses to find out more or follow them on social media, the system requirements, and package contents. To the right of this, we see four boxes above the four switch type options, and with a round orange sticker, it is denoted that this sample is equipped with Cherry MX blue switches.
This shorter side panel offers us the logo and company name, as well as the full product name before we get to the small image of the Attack X3 with the company address below it, to the right.
The other long side of the box offers the logo and product naming off to the left of what we show here. What we have closed in on is the image of the Attack X3 followed by the specifications we covered on the previous page. Off to the right of this is a pair of QR codes, one leading to the product page, while the other leads to their Facebook page.
The second smaller panel offers all of the same information we saw on its opposing panel, but this time, there is a much larger image of the product, and the information provided has been moved around a bit.
As we move to the back of the box, we see it is sealed with anti-tamper stickers at the top, while the bulk of the panel is used to display as much information as possible. To the left, we find the keyboard with all of the secondary functions addressed, and to the right are eight images covering the features not shown in that image. The bottom then offers a list of features, which is repeated a total of twelve times to cover all of their markets.
After slicing through the stickers, we opened the box to find the Attack X3 wrapped in plastic, and backward from most other keyboards. Aside from the keyboard, we find a thicker section near the front hiding the cabling, and under the board is the literature for the Attack X3.
The literature we mentioned comes in the form of this smaller user manual. Inside of this fold out pamphlet, we found features listed, and image of the keyboard with all of its key layout extras explained. On the back, we are given a brief tutorial on the UIX software, how to install this device, and it even addresses the terms of the one-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find the Cougar Attack X3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cougar Attack X3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $99 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard