For a $699 screen, the VP2780-4K comes in a super-drab box.
It's plain, and brown.
And that's all there is to say about the packaging.
As for the VP2780-4K itself, it's an attractive monitor. Out of the box, the front of the screen can be enjoyed with its matte black finish, with no gloss in sight.
Around the back of the display, we have a great stand that allows for height adjustment - something I was using quite often.
Here we have the connectivity on the VP2780-4K, with a USB 3.0 host port, 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 3 x HDMI ports, a full-sized DisplayPort port, and a miniDP port to boot. Next to that, we have the 3.5mm audio jack, and the power connector.
This is the stand, which is actually quite sturdy - it doesn't look like much, but it holds the monitor in place like a champion.
PRICING: You can find the ViewSonic VP2780-4K 27-Inch 4K Ultra HD LED Monitor for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ViewSonic VP2780-4K 27-Inch 4K Ultra HD LED Monitor retails for $700 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ViewSonic VP2780-4K 27-Inch 4K Ultra HD LED Monitor retails for £699 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs, and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [Test System Configuration]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit