Netgear Nighthawk DST Wireless Router
The product packaging carries the standard vibrant Netgear coloring scheme with an image of the router centered. To the right, Netgear has outlined the inclusion of Geek Squad support as this solution is a Best Buy exclusive.
On the back of the box, we have marketing information towards the bottom with a diagram of this unit's functionality at the top.
The scope of delivery includes the router with its three antennas to the left along with two Ethernet cables, the power cord and DST adapter to the right.
Taking a look at the R7300 you will notice it is basically the same platform as the R7000. What we have that differs is the addition of DST LEDs to the far right.
The back of the router houses the three antenna ports, four LAN, and a single WAN port along with the power input that doubles as the powerline connection out.
Here we have the DST adapter and as you can see it closely resembles your typical powerline adapter. At the top, we have the geek squad logo along with four LEDs for connectivity.
On the side of the adapter we have a single gigabit Ethernet port, reset button and sync button.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [Router Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Management GUI]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- CD Projekt RED opens new studio to work on Cyberpunk 2077
- Tencent to publish Ubisoft's biggest games in China
- Vivendi cancels Ubisoft takeover, to sell all company shares
- Bizarre horror game Agony delayed
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit