RAID 0 Performance
To start off testing, we ran the Accusys through DST in RAID 0. As you can see, above peak numbers achieved were 1193 MB/s read and 1089 MB/s write.
Moving over to AJA, we start with 720p, which produced 1231 MB/s read and 1164 MB/s write.
1080p increased performance to a peak of 1264 MB/s read and 1211 MB/s write.
Last, we have UltraHD, which in this case was able to reach 1196 MB/s read and 1255 MB/s write.
RAID 0+1 Performance
The same testing scheme applies to RAID 0+1 as was used previously. We start with DST, which was able to reach 1166 MB/s read and 1067 MB/s write; not far off the performance of RAID 0.
Next we start with the AJA testing and 720p. This starts at 1147 MB/s read and 992 MB/s write.
Switching to 1080p, we found the array capable of 1234 MB/s read and 1128 MB/s write.
Lastly, for this array, we have UltraHD, which topped 1279 MB/s read and 1197 MB/s write.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower