RAID 0 Performance
To start off testing, we ran the Accusys through DST in RAID 0. As you can see, above peak numbers achieved were 1193 MB/s read and 1089 MB/s write.
Moving over to AJA, we start with 720p, which produced 1231 MB/s read and 1164 MB/s write.
1080p increased performance to a peak of 1264 MB/s read and 1211 MB/s write.
Last, we have UltraHD, which in this case was able to reach 1196 MB/s read and 1255 MB/s write.
RAID 0+1 Performance
The same testing scheme applies to RAID 0+1 as was used previously. We start with DST, which was able to reach 1166 MB/s read and 1067 MB/s write; not far off the performance of RAID 0.
Next we start with the AJA testing and 720p. This starts at 1147 MB/s read and 992 MB/s write.
Switching to 1080p, we found the array capable of 1234 MB/s read and 1128 MB/s write.
Lastly, for this array, we have UltraHD, which topped 1279 MB/s read and 1197 MB/s write.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit