Packaging and a Closer Look
Packaging for the Asustor includes an image of the NAS on the front with marketing and information down below, and the model number is listed at the top left.
The side of the box houses full specifications for the NAS.
The scope of the delivery for the AS6202T includes the power adapter, Ethernet cables, drive screws, and reading materials.
Looking at the front of the appliance, we have the same plastic drive bays, a single USB 3.0 port to the left with power LEDs above.
The back of the NAS houses the optical audio connector at the top with HDMI below. We also have dual eSATA, Gigabit LAN and USB 3.0.
Starting new this year, we are now testing NAS solutions with solid state drives. This should show the overall performance of the NAS appliance itself rather than being bottlenecked by hard drives. As you can see above, our testing is powered by Crucial BX200 SSDs.
PRICING: You can find the Asustor AS6202T SMB NAS for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Asustor AS6202T SMB NAS retails for $563 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Asustor AS6202T SMB NAS retails for £462 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit