My Butt Has Never Felt Better
I was coming in from a standard office chair when the Vertagear SL4000 rolled into my office and since that day, my life has changed for the better. The Vertagear Racing Series S-Line SL4000 Gaming Chair is absolutely amazing. It's so comfortable, and that's the best thing about it. Everything else is gravy.
I found that I didn't need the included cushions for my back or neck, but they're included in the box.
After sitting in the Vertagear Racing Series S-Line SL4000 Gaming Chair for a few weeks before Christmas, and then after the craziness that was Christmas and NYE - and then CES and post-CES - the Vertagear Racing Series S-Line SL4000 Gaming Chair became my new best friend.
I found that slipping into the chair was comfortable, as my legs weren't just dangling down - they were supported by the bottom of my body, and the SL4000.
As for the armrests, I'm not much of a fan of them, only using them when I was sitting back watching something on YouTube or Netflix. I'd roll the Vertagear SL4000 back and use the armrests, but I wish I could fold them out of the way.
Scooting around on my carpeted floor in my office on the Vertagear SL4000 was fine, it was actually quite a lot smoother than my previous office chairs - something I didn't anticipate when I first started using the SL4000.
PRICING: You can find the Vertagear Racing Series S-Line SL4000 Ergonomic Racing Style Gaming Office Chair for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM