WASD Keyboards 87-Key Custom Cherry MX Keycap Set
This zip locked bag jammed full of keycaps is what we chose to be sent from WASD keyboards. Along with the layout of our choice, as well as the font and location, we are given caps molded in a solid color, have the legends applied to them, and then is UV coated to seal it all in. In the large bag, each row of the keyboard is broken down into a separate bag, and they also include a steel wire key puller, and have also included a few of their Printed Keycap Singles.
Looking into the space bar at the bottom, we see that the color is the cap, these are not white and painted, and these may not be great for backlit keyboards, but this is not one. We chose a bright red for the sides, white to go across the top, and gray for the main layout of keys. They also sent the Singles, and we see they can print and do print just about anything on them, and we also get to see their light blue caps as well as the black to the right of it.
Again, these key pullers are a step above the usual suspects, and even if you do not get one from WASD Keyboards, after using this style for the first time on this keyboard, we will never go back to using the plastic versions ever again.
We can't forget about that included spring. There is nothing complicated about using it. You simply locate the middle switch of the three for the space bar, and then set the spring around the switch. It stays in place when placing the key cap, and did not bind on us at all.
Keep in mind, the layout of caps you are seeing is fully customizable. You could have a rainbow of colors, you can have printed caps or blanks, you can even grab enough of the custom caps and put aliens, smiley faces, troll faces, there are plenty to choose from. Either way, we are very pleased with our results.
Of course, we also had to use the Singles. We dropped the heart of the refresh key or F5, and we also find that kitties always seem to try to escape the house, so we thought it was fitting that our kitty can escape too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master NovaTouch TLK Barebone Premium Keyboard]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook stock drops $50 billion in two days, biggest ever
- GeForce 391.24 WHQL drivers: Game Ready for Sea of Thieves
- The Matrix launches on 4K Blu-ray on May 22
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit