Zalman ZM-K700M Mechanical Keyboard
Fresh out of the foam liner, the first thing you notice is the Lexan keyboard cover. Not only does it cover the keys to keep dust out, but it is designed with support, so if something were to be set on it, the keys would not depress.
Looking at the left side of the K700M, we see a chunk missing at the bottom to allow for cable management. While this is considered a frameless design by Zalman, the key caps are not completely exposed.
On the left edge of the keyboard, we find the lock LEDs at the top. Below those we see five M and G-keys That denotes use of each on the two profiles and even offers looping and auto options for the way the Macros is used with a single key press.
Across the top, we find that the Escape key and the F-keys offer dual functionality. They will deliver you to My PC, IE, search, email, and F4 works for the wallpaper. The Tilde through 6 key starts into the LED options. You can turn them on and off, brightness, Individual key brightness, touch mode, and wave mode.
F5 through F8 are used for media player, previous, play/pause, and next track functions. Number 7 is how you choose which keys are lit, 8 offers the ability to shut keys off you don't want functional, 9 runs through six patterns of pre-set LED patterns, and 0 makes the LEDs go into breath mode.
F9 trough F12 offers users the ability to change the polling rate by the amount of clicks per second denoted on the keys. The underscore key offers an EQ option for the LEDs, and the equals key offers a Define key to be used in KeyLED and Mask modes.
Just so you can take it all in, we moved back a bit to give you a view of the rest of the layout. We also find red paint along the bottom noting key lockout, Windows lockout, and where the Function key is to use with all the red commands.
The right side layout is pretty typical, but we do see some oddities that we don't usually see. Mouse icons and a Z-key at the top, and a pair of red commands at the bottom.
PRICING: You can find the Zalman ZM-K700M Dynamic Mechanical LED Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Zalman ZM-K700M Dynamic Mechanical LED Keyboard retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces 8Gb LPDDR5, ready for the world of 5G/AI
- Why Atari VCS doesn't use Ryzen APU
- Atari VCS upgraded to 8GB of unified memory
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit