Since our sample is a pre-release version, the packaging is this plain brown box. With the retail versions, it will sport black printed panels with all of the usual things like a chassis images, specifications, and features as they typically do.
We were never told this chassis came in this manner; it was not until we removed the cardboard box that we found that this chassis is broken down into each component, and requires being built by the user. Following some online instructions we were provided, it took us roughly ninety minutes from unboxing to having a built chassis.
As for all of the goodies you need to build and customize the chassis, there is one enormous box that ships with everything you need. We will be expanding on what comes in this box in the hardware section, but we wanted to take this time to stop and show the level of attention offered to even the hardware.
It is all packed in various bags to protect the bits and even comes in different compartments to ensure nothing is damaged in transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Core W100 Super-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Core W100]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 trophy list revealed, 20-30 hour platinum run
- Kirby Star Allies launch trailer released, shows abilities
- Battlegrounds hits 5 million players on Xbox One
- Frogwares release The Sinking City gameplay footage
- SEGA releases TOP SECRET Sonic Racing game
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit