What we have seen is impressive. We are almost at a loss for descriptive words to offer our true feelings of just how awesome these kits are. If installed as per the guide, this system is one of the most silent offerings we have ever tested in our time at TweakTown. The PWM fan hub portion keeps your processor chilly while at the same time keeping the pump and fans in check, and with the Noise Blockers and the MCP30 at lower speeds, it is a pleasure to have in the system.
If you look at it like we do, the noise is still less than the H110i GTX that just ever so slightly outperformed this solution. Then again, that H110i GTX, while an awesome product in its own right, sort of looks like a model or child's toy version of what Swiftech sent over. The H320 X2 Prestige has won us over, though, there is no doubt of this.
While we are testing the most expensive model, there is a full range of enjoyment to be had. Since most of the features are the same with lighting and the hub offered to control any of these kits, you are still getting a kit that is well above anything a standard sealed loop AIO is going to bring. Three sizes, various levels of detail, Swiftech covered the gamut of what they know their customers want. We would advise the Prestige series as well. Not that we feel there is an issue or reason not to opt for the standard line, we feel using compression fittings when it comes to adapting components is the best way to go compared to barbed fittings. Also, the ability of the NoiseBlocker NB eLoop fans to keep this near silent most of the time is also worth it over what we know of the Helix fans performance levels.
On the flip side, when comparing this to all other custom loops offered to test, Swiftech beat them all. What makes it even better is that with most of those submissions, we had to assemble components, run the tubing, leak test, and then use it. Here that is all done for you and even comes with a mod friendly 3-year warranty to back it all up. So with a handful of screws and a Phillips head screwdriver, just a bit of wiring, and roughly 10 minutes of time, you too can have this H320 X2 Prestige installed into a chassis with the appropriate support for such a large system. So even here, priced relatively even, why would you opt for anything else?
It is funny that we picked on EKWB for a design that mimics the older Swiftech products, and it could have been able to compete on EK's name recognition alone. However, a cooler like the Predator has just been trumped with the next evolution in what open loop water cooling systems can, or should be from now on. While we always wish for the next evolution in tech to take cooling to that next level, with the technology leveling out, it takes a product such as this to sweep the hearts of the masses. No matter if you opt for the H220 X2 or the H320 X2 Prestige that we just saw, there is no doubt you are getting the best of all world's with this Swiftech product. We just hope everyone is ready for the demand, as these will likely be flying off shelves as soon as they are stocked.
Product Summary Breakdown
|Quality including Design and Build||100%|
|Bundle and Packaging||100%|
|Value for Money||99%|
|Overall TweakTown Rating||100%|
The Bottom Line: Swiftech delivers huge with the H320 X2 Prestige! The pinnacle in pre-assembled custom water cooling. Great performance, everything you need, a look like no other loop on the market, and all at reasonable prices; no matter the model that fits your budget.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Swiftech H320 X2 Prestige CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin flashes past $19,000: could have $20K by Christmas
- Because science: sperm used to deliver cancer drug to tumors
- Battlegrounds replay function tested ahead of v1.0 release
- Samsung's mid-range 2018 phones might feature 18:9 displays
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series