Steven's Motherboard Test System Specifications
- Motherboard: TYAN S7076
- CPU: 2x Intel Xeon Processor E5-2683 v3
- Cooler: Corsair H110i GT - Buy from Amazon
- Memory: Kingston KVR21R15D4/16HA(8x16GB) 2133MHz DDR4 RDIMMs
- Storage - Boot Drive: Samsung 850 Pro 512GB - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Storage - USB Drive: Corsair Voyager GS 64GB - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Case: Corsair Obsidian 900D - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Power Supply: Corsair AX1200i - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2012 R2
- BIOS: v1.00
- Drivers: Intel INF: 18.104.22.1689, Intel ME: 10.0, Intel USB 3.0 Driver: 22.214.171.124, ASpeed AST1400: 1.01, Intel LAN: 20.3
I am using a lot of consumer parts, such as a huge Corsair case, a Samsung 850 Pro SSD, and a Corsair AX1200i PSU. The server board does work fine with these parts and is fully compatible.
For cooling, I am using a mixture of one air cooler from Dynatron and Corsair's H110i GT with a slim ILM adapter (not sold anywhere as to my knowledge). Make sure that you purchase coolers for the slim ILM, as the square ILM will not work.
Kingston was nice enough to lend us 128GB of DDR4 RDIMMs, and they are entirely compatible with this motherboard. Eight KVR21R15D4/16HA DIMMs worked flawlessly and required no configuration.
This Kingston memory falls into their ValueRAM series and is made up of 2G x 72-bit modules, and runs with a CAS latency of 15. The memory is registered memory, and each module is 2Rx4 and supports ECC. This memory is based on the Hynix A-Die, and while it is not on TYAN's Compatibility list, it is on Kingston's compatibility list.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom sell limited-edition classic Mega Man 2/X cartridges
- Intel increases 905P Optane SSD capacities to 1.5TB
- Soulcalibur VI trailer reveals Raphael, Prelude to Madness
- Delve into madness with new Call of Cthulhu gameplay trailer
- Diablo III for Switch: confirmed no inclusion of Link gear
- ASUS Garage Mod AIO Gaming Rig: 8700K TITAN X 3440x1440
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games