Cryorig C7 CPU Cooler
In the C7, this and the opposing side are identical. We have the base at the bottom with a pair of pipes that run out of the base and return into the fins ten deep into the stack. As the pipes run through the fins and protrude, they are pinched very close to the fins to keep the dimensions small.
The same is said for the sides, were both match each other. Here we find a set of 57 fins all arranged 1.2mm apart, with tabs bent between fins to keep the alignment. The leave the majority open so that memory or CPU power management can use the extra air flow from the fan.
We also find a row of tabs supporting the middle span of the fin stack. As for any tricks used in fin shaping, there are none in this design. Under the fan, the fins are completely flat.
Flipping the cooler to expose its underbelly, we get a look at the hardware and how it is mounted to the base for Intel sockets. We find that the base of the cooler is protected with a plastic sticker, more to fight oxidation than for protection.
With the sticker removed and some CP7 sitting on top of it, we find a reflection we can almost make out, but it not refined to a mirror polish. While it is slightly convex in the center, we do not see obvious milling marks on it either.
We also wanted to show how this universal mounting worked. Simply remove the back screw, twist the bracket, and take that same screw and put it in nearer the standoff. You also need to remove the standoffs from their inner holes and move them to the outer set. Viola, AMD ready.
Before we get into the hardware, we wanted to show the Cryorig C7 in its full form from a higher angle. This is more typical of what you will see of this cooler if not just looking at the top of it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cryorig C7 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- Ghost Recon Wildlands adds permadeath with 'Ghost Mode'
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit