Epicgear Zora IR LED Gaming Mouse
The left side of the Zora offers two side buttons tucked up in the curve where the top section meets the side panel/ Inset into the lower section of the side is a rubberized grip to ensure this Zora will not get away from you. It is also hard to miss the bright orange of the bottom component.
Moving around to the heel view, we find two defined ridges running on either side of the "eG' logo. The center of the mouse is higher than most and very well rounded from side to side. The last thing to point out is the tiny Zora name off to the right, near the orange bottom section.
There is a little section in the orange base that is removed to allow the heel cover to come off the Zora. Under the cover, we find a rubber insert in the hole, and that insert keeps a grip on the four 5 gram weights that can be left as-is, or removed and shifted to gain a better personal feel.
The right side of the Zora offers no buttons, but the majority of this side is taken up with a larger rubber grip insert than what we found on the left side. Again, making certain that even with damp fingers, this mouse will not wiggle free of your grip.
The main buttons are wide, rounded over the top of them, and have a special coating on them that the heel of the mouse does not. The Zora also includes a deep groove cut starting at the front to encompass the scroll wheel.
That groove continues passed the rubber gripped scroll wheel and also surrounds the profile button, the DPI selector button, and even the DPI level indicator lights.
Under this Zora, we find two large PTFE feet used to give us slick and easy gliding capabilities. There is a product sticker near the top and is where you will locate the serial number, just above the centralized eye to track movement.
Coming from the front of the mouse is where we find the 1.8 meters of braided cable. It does indeed end with a gold plated USB 2.0 connection, and there are even a couple of strands of orange running through the cable, to match the color contrast of the Zora mouse.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield V goes GOLD, with DICE prepared for November 19
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam