Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
With blue used behind the mouse and the shape of a webbed hand around the rendering of the Zora, it lends to the Zelda theory. The in bright red to contrast, there is the "eG" logo above the Zora IR LED gaming mouse name, and there is some fine print along the bottom as well.
A magnet holds the front panel closed, but once opened we find this. To the left is a grip diagram of what styles fit this design, a look at the second option, a white topped Zora, points out the sensor, and points at how to remove the cover for the adjustable weights. Then off to the right, we get a clear view of the Zora contained behind plastic.
This longer side panel sports the Zora name as large as it can be to still fit the panel. To the right end of it in this image, we also see that there is a colored sticker, in this instance black, denoting the color of the top of the mouse inside.
Making our way around to the back of the box, the top offers more about the sensor and the firmware that drives it, and then we see a bit about the symmetrical design to offer the best grip and access to the buttons. In the lower nine blocks, we are given condensed specifications mixed in with features in many languages.
Inside of the front panel we saw a much smaller version of this, but on the second side panel, along with the Zora name is a larger version of the grip meter. This helps to show visually that fingertip users may want another mouse; this is designed for claw and palm grip users.
To keep the mouse safe during travels, it is between two layers of form-fitting plastic. The cable is kept separate and travel in the large cavity under the mouse.
The bright orange background behind the plastic isn't just there for the bright pop of orange. On this insert, there is a default button guide as well as instructions as to how to connect this device and where to get the software and firmware.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bloodborne is getting its very own physical vinyl soundtrack
- Eddie Murphy might be come back to stand-up comedy for $70m
- The Witcher TV show will NEVER adapt the video games
- 'Holy Grail' of computer science found in Quantum Computing
- Netflix's Witcher TV show gets 1st trailer, Geralt is HUGE
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X: RTX 2080 Ti NVLink vs. GTX 1080 Ti SLI
- AORUS motherboard: all the fans stop for few seconds after POST
- AROUS motherboard: fans stop after boot for few seconds
- Kingston KC2000 High-Performance NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock X570 Taichi (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Nowhere Prophet out now on Steam
- Soul Searching is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019!
- Batter Up! Metalhead Software to Launch Super Mega Baseball 2: Ultimate Edition on Nintendo Switch July 25
- Represent Your Identity and New Ideas with .id Domain Name
- Asmodee Digital Reveals Pandemic's Announcement Trailer, Launch Date and Price