The Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac has two BIOS modes, and EZ Mode is for novice users, and an Advanced Mode can be accessed by pressing F6. ASRock's Mini-ITX board isn't missing much when compared to it's full sized brothers, and overclocking profiles are included.
The board has overclocking profiles for up to 4.8Ghz, which is quite high for a Mini-ITX board. Overclocking settings are the same as other ASRock Z170 options, and voltages are all pretty much present for more extreme overclocking.
Fan control is extensive, and there is even a GUI so that you can set the fan curve based on either the CPU or motherboard temperature sensors. If you don't want to use the GUI, the ability for manual entry is also included. You should note that LLC levels are the reverse of what you might normally expect.
ASRock's full software suite is available for the Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac board. The APP SHOP application will update ASRock drivers and applications for you. The board uses F-Stream for in-Windows tuning and fan control, and ASRock's Timing Configurator is also included. A Trial to XSplit Broadcaster is also included.
A closer shot of ASRock's F-Stream (same as A-Tuning for the Extreme series of boards) reveals decent usability. You can also use Intel's XTU (I did) for lighter load on-the-fly tuning of overclocking parameters.
PRICING: You can find the ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac (Intel Z170) Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/AC Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/AC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/AC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro under $12 USD & free shipping!
- AMD could secure up to 30% of the CPU market by Q4 2018
- GIGABYTE teases its AORUS RTX 2080 XTREME 8G graphics card
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 launches October 17 for $499-$599
- Bad Habit release new trailer for Switch title Marble It Up!
- Silicon Motion SM2262EN Preview: Micron 96-Layer TLC
- Need Advice 7800X OC
- Dial +1-844-319-0999 Dell technical support phone number for Dell help
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- Xola Online Booking Platform Launches Travel Industry's First App Marketplace for In-Destination Tour and Activity Providers
- Creative's Super X-Fi Magical Headphone Holography Launches
- New ELiMENT Duplex LC Uniboot Connector Offers Highly Engineered Process and Ease of Installation
- Sevatec Announces Partnership with George Mason University
- VOTI DETECTION Announces the Launch of a Powerful Compact Table Top 3D Perspective X-Ray Security Scanner