Case Build & Finished Product
Filled with gear, and even if we wanted a reservoir or had a use for optical drives, at rest, the 600C offers you the same looks it gives out of the box, no surprises.
Reversing the flow, we are now looking into the left side of the 600C. Not only is there plenty of room for all of our gear, but the larger section of PSU and ODD bay cover also blocks the view of the motherboard wiring, leaving us with one of the cleanest builds we have ever done.
We did need PSU screws, but they do come with the PSU, so we get the point. The plate is easy to remove and allowed us to slide our PSU right in and mount up without an issue. The rear I/O cover popped right into place, and we had no issues with video card alignment either.
While the normal view was quite pleasing, we did find the wiring plan to sort of fall apart. There is plenty of room to close the panel on this mess without rubbing anything, but we just found it tough to do anything cleanly using the chassis with our gear and the layout provided.
All buttoned back up, and set to our left so we can appreciate the view; we do like what Corsair has done here with the Carbide 600C. While it is all business up front, this side alludes to the party going on inside.
Once powered on, we went through the fan controller modes. One offers 28db, two brings it up to 35db, and on number three, we registered 41 dB on our meter. We love that the lighting inside is easily seen, and without any tint added, all of the gear is easy to display. As to the power switch is it backlit but points up so there should be no issue there, or with the occasional flicker of the HDD activity LED for that matter.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair Carbide Clear 600C Inverse ATX Full Tower Case (CC-9011079-WW) for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin flashes past $19,000: could have $20K by Christmas
- Because science: sperm used to deliver cancer drug to tumors
- Battlegrounds replay function tested ahead of v1.0 release
- Samsung's mid-range 2018 phones might feature 18:9 displays
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series