Case Build & Finished Product
Filled with gear, and even if we wanted a reservoir or had a use for optical drives, at rest, the 600C offers you the same looks it gives out of the box, no surprises.
Reversing the flow, we are now looking into the left side of the 600C. Not only is there plenty of room for all of our gear, but the larger section of PSU and ODD bay cover also blocks the view of the motherboard wiring, leaving us with one of the cleanest builds we have ever done.
We did need PSU screws, but they do come with the PSU, so we get the point. The plate is easy to remove and allowed us to slide our PSU right in and mount up without an issue. The rear I/O cover popped right into place, and we had no issues with video card alignment either.
While the normal view was quite pleasing, we did find the wiring plan to sort of fall apart. There is plenty of room to close the panel on this mess without rubbing anything, but we just found it tough to do anything cleanly using the chassis with our gear and the layout provided.
All buttoned back up, and set to our left so we can appreciate the view; we do like what Corsair has done here with the Carbide 600C. While it is all business up front, this side alludes to the party going on inside.
Once powered on, we went through the fan controller modes. One offers 28db, two brings it up to 35db, and on number three, we registered 41 dB on our meter. We love that the lighting inside is easily seen, and without any tint added, all of the gear is easy to display. As to the power switch is it backlit but points up so there should be no issue there, or with the occasional flicker of the HDD activity LED for that matter.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair Carbide Clear 600C Inverse ATX Full Tower Case (CC-9011079-WW) for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite made $126m on PC last month, PUBG made $103m
- COD: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered ships WITHOUT multiplayer?!
- Xbox One X update for DOOM teased, will we get 4K or 60FPS?!
- ARK: Survival Evolved tramples over to Nintendo Switch
- NVIDIA's next-gen 4K 144Hz displays to launch in April
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit