Inside the Carbide 600C
Inside of the door we see the hinges to the left, and once swung open like this, it can be lifted off the pins, and the top pin is slightly longer to aid in removal and replacement. As to the handle, it offers a latch that will clip behind the side rail of steel in the main frame of the chassis and has magnets to help keep the corners closed.
The first look inside shows us that the wiring is bundled so it cannot get to the door in transit, and we do not see any hardware yet. It is also hard not to see the two-stage cover at the top and eliminates the view of the ODD bays and the PSU, even some of the normal wiring.
We are sent two 140mm fans in the front of the chassis to offer more than a sufficient amount of airflow into the chassis. We do however wish that the fans were installed inversely like the chassis is designed so that we didn't have to flip all of them to simplify and clean up the wiring.
The motherboard tray isn't exactly huge, but it is plenty tall enough and for sure wide enough for even Extended-ATX motherboards. There are six wiring holes around the tray, a large cooler access hole, and even a few tie point here and there.
At the back of the chassis, we have the single 140mm exhaust fan near the bottom. At the top are the eight expansion slots that use thumbscrews to secure cards into place.
Spinning the 600C around shows us that they went to work here. With room for a PSU and two ODD bays at the top, and just below that we see the hardware box stuffed into a 3.5" bay, and this is just getting started on what all fits back here.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair Carbide Clear 600C Inverse ATX Full Tower Case (CC-9011079-WW) for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ready Player One's first full trailer is here
- Netflix: 1 billion hours streamed content PER WEEK in 2017
- Galaxy S9 could be the fastest-charging smartphone EVER
- Female characters in PUBG have a camel toe... will be edited
- NiceHash will reimburse ALL users from $60 million BTC hack
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Mantiz Venus MZ-02 Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure Review
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series