The be quiet! name is found at the top right corner, above the image of the Shadow Rock LP that is inside this box. Nearest the bottom, we also are shown this cooler offers 130W of cooling potential with four features covered in the fine print.
This side of the packaging is taken up with three languages explaining the proper environment for this cooler and what about the design lends best to said situations.
Around to the back panel, we now find renderings at the top. These allow features to be pointed to as to help explain the design better. Under the renderings, we find a basic information chart for the heat sink as well as one to the right covering the fan specifications.
This side panel is a match to its opposing panel. Just that this time there are three new languages explaining the cooler to be sure to cover all locations that be quiet! coolers are sold.
Inside of the box, there are layers of cardboard, dense foam, and the cooler all in for the ride to your door. The box on top holds the hardware with instructions between it and the box containing the fan. Down below, the cooler stands on a plastic cap, but cardboard and foam also help to keep it protected and in the center of the box, so like ours, the Shadow Rock LP will arrive safely.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [be quiet! Shadow Rock LP CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series