CM Storm QuickFire XTi Mechanical Keyboard
The QuickFire XTi uses a sleek design with just a bit of frame around the keys, but the top section of the frame also carries over the side and connects to the lower section very near the bottom. Looking at the key caps, we can see they are angled away from the user as it sits like this.
There are a few changes for secondary key functions in the main section of this keyboard, but, for the most part, the font used and the look of this design screams Cooler Master.
Moving right into the secondary functions, we are looking at the first group now. Here you can set the blue LED from off through five levels of brightness with F1, and F2 does the same thing but for a red light. These can also be mixed with various shades of purple. F3 allows you to swap through the LED effects and modes, and F4 offers us Windows lockout functionality.
The next group is very simple to understand. For games that require fast repeated clicks, you can address this in the F5 through F8 section of keys. 1X of course for one press of a key with one press of a key, and at the other end 8X will quickly press that key eight times to every one stroke on the keyboard.
Without a software suite, F9 starts Macro recording on-the-fly, and the F10 key allows you to delete the Macro and start over. F11 offers the ability to repeat the macro once after the key press, and F12 is so that the Macro will spam infinitely as long as the key is held.
The right third of the keyboard also has quite a bit going on as well. There are arrows on the number pad as well as other commands. Then looking at the top row, we find four profile buttons to keep track of the Macros.
Speaking of command keys, at the top of the right side, the secondary functions continue. There is a repeat macro, LED play, and record LED backlight options across the top. Below that we run into the typical multi-media keys.
Making it now to the right side of the QuickFire XTi, now with the legs extended, we see that the usage angle increases to a more ergonomic angle of attack. Also on both sides are notches at the bottom, which as you will see, allows the wiring to run through them if needed.
The underside of the keyboard offers a few things. There are small rubber pads near the corners for grip, there is a Cooler Master logo in the center, and wire management trails that run either straight out the back or to either side of the keyboard.
PRICING: You can find the CM Storm QuickFire XTi Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The CM Storm QuickFire XTi Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $120 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The CM Storm QuickFire XTi Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for £108 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [CM Storm QuickFire XTi Mechanical Keyboard]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Civilization VI: Gathering Storm - Biggest Civ Expansion yet
- Marvel's Spider-Man: 'Turf Wars' DLC released, new trailer
- Amazon Japan has $650+ Smash UItimate Amiibo set available
- Warframe makes its way to the Nintendo Switch, available now
- Overview trailer released for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Fallout 76 Impressions - An all round learning experience
- The computer always restarts
- X79 Extreme11 NVMe - PLEASE HELP
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- olloclip Introduces Add-On Lens Clips for Apple's Newest iPhones
- ROCCAT celebrates website relaunch with fantastic deals
- QNAP Launches the Mustang-200 Computing Accelerator Card
- Manli announces GeForce RTX 2080 Ti & GeForce RTX 2070
- Stunning New Character Strikes Her Way into DEAD OR ALIVE 6