Streacom F12C HTPC Chassis
The front of the Streacom F12C is a vast expanse of thick black aluminum with a sandblasted texture across the entire panel. There is not a name or a logo at all on the chassis, and the only things to break up the flat panel are the power button and LED at the bottom left, and the IR window at the bottom right.
We are now looking at the top of the F12C. This is well ventilated with three large vented areas that have dust filtration in place and offers magnetic rings around the filter to allow them to be easily removed and cleaned.
The left side of this chassis offers up two locations for ventilation and again have the same filter setup, just smaller this time. As of now, all of these are passive, as the chassis does not include any fans.
Around to the back of the F12C and we find openings only where they are needed. To the left sits the PSU with the motherboard's rear I/O panel in the middle. To the right are the seven expansion slots, but to access the screws, you need to remove the cover that is mounted from inside.
The right side of this chassis is a direct copy of the left side of the chassis. While the front and back panels are mostly solid, with the top and these sides open, there are plenty of ways to provide good cooling without much noise involved.
The floor of the chassis is as thick as all other panels that come together with screws to assemble this F12C. Here we find the panel has been drilled for ventilation, but due to the thickness, we do not see standoffs or other non-essential holes.
We passed right by these thumb screws when we first looked at the back panel. When reading the manual before trying to open the chassis, it shows that by spinning these, the top will start to lift as the threads back out of the top panel and allow it to be removed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Streacom F12C HTPC Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the F12C]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get caught up in 'Girl in the Spider's Web' Blu-ray giveaway
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- Serexin: https://www.ketotoneworld.com/serexin-reviews/
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases