Version and / or Patch Used: 2.47
ATTO is a timeless benchmark used to provide manufacturers with data used for marketing storage products.
Sequential read/write transfers max out at 547/452 MB/s. Keep in mind this is our OS volume 75% full. This is a little lower than we typically see from SM2246EN controlled drives with tier 1 flash, but still very acceptable.
The 370S has good low-end performance ramping up quickly. The 370S takes the lead at 16KB-32KB transfers and levels off just below Mushkin's Reactor.
The 370S holds its own up to 64KB transfers, after that, the other 2246EN powered drives with tier one flash outperform it.
Anvil Storage Utilities
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.1.0
Anvil's Storage Utilities is a storage benchmark designed to measure the storage performance of SSDs. The Standard Storage Benchmark performs a series of tests; you can run a full test or just the read or write test, or you can run a single test, i.e. 4k QD16.
Anvil's scoring gives a good indication of a drive's overall performance. Of the 2246EN powered drives, the 370S scores the lowest.
(Anvil) Read IOPS through Queue Depth Scale
Transcend's 370S performs near the bottom of the test pool, but it does manage to outperform Mushkin's Reactor.
(Anvil) Write IOPS through Queue Scale
At queue depths of 1-4, the 370S is slightly outperformed by all but the JMicron controlled SX930. From QD8 on up to QD32, the 370S is able to best all but Plextor's 15nm Toshiba MLC powered M6V.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Drive Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Properties]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks - ATTO & Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks (Trace-Based OS Volume) - PCMark Vantage, PCMark 7 & PCMark 8]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - Max IOPS, Disk Response & Transfer Rates]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - PCMark 8 Extended]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - 70/30 Mixed Workload]
- Page 10 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]