Though slow in coming, the Socket 939 motherboards are finally making it to store shelves around the world. While there are newer models coming out utilizing the new PCI-Express video ports, many just aren't ready to take that path yet. Some want to make sure the standard becomes a normal part of computing, others can't yet justify the cost of having to go out and buy a new PCI-E video board when they still have a perfectly serviceable one in their current system. Whatever the reason, the folks at EPoX have put together an Athlon-64 board that still makes use of AGP graphics.
For those who have been building for a while, you will certainly recognize the EPoX name. They have long been a friend to the enthusiast community with their motherboards that are designed to take full advantage of a full spectrum of overclocking settings. They also have a reputation of being very stable even under stress, but as always we only say this in passing. A past history is great but we need to see if this new product can keep up the tradition after weighing it's own merits.
So kick back and take a trip into the realm of the EPoX 9NDA3+ as we look into its features and its performance numbers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- EPoX 9NDA3+ - Page 1 [Introduction]
- EPoX 9NDA3+ - Page 2 [Specifications]
- EPoX 9NDA3+ - Page 3 [In The Box]
- EPoX 9NDA3+ - Page 4 [The Motherboard]
- EPoX 9NDA3+ - Page 5 [The Motherboard Continued]
- EPoX 9NDA3+ - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup & SiSoft Sandra]
- EPoX 9NDA3+ - Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark2001 SE]
- EPoX 9NDA3+ - Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- EPoX 9NDA3+ - Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark 04]
- EPoX 9NDA3+ - Page 10 [Benchmarks - HD Performance]
- EPoX 9NDA3+ - Page 11 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH 2003]
- EPoX 9NDA3+ - Page 12 [Benchmarks - AquaMark 3]
- EPoX 9NDA3+ - Page 13 [Benchmarks - Quake III]
- EPoX 9NDA3+ - Page 14 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004]
- EPoX 9NDA3+ - Page 15 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- EPoX 9NDA3+ - Page 16 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Treyarch details upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 patch
- Project Nova goes into Closed Alpha next month
- Samsung phones in 2020: in-screen cameras and no bezel?!
- Games-as-a-service driving EA and Activision into the future
- Tekken 7 smashes 3 million sales worldwide
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam