Accessories and Documentation
In the box of hardware, we find quite a lot to cover. First out of the bag of goodies we set up the Intel head unit brackets to the left with the thickly padded universal backplate in the middle. That leaves the brackets off to the left for Intel sockets, and for AMD the Intel and brackets on the right need screwed together. At the bottom, we have the crossbar that locks the cooler to all the other hardware.
Here are black plastic spacers at the top above the thermal paste that are used on the studs at the bottom right. The rest of the gear includes the LGA2011 standoffs, eight screws you need to make the AMD top bracket, and the nuts and springs at the right that lock the remaining hardware into place.
The user manual supplied is sufficient with its basic text explanations of each step along with the renderings that go along with it makes it relatively easy to get this cooler installed quickly and correctly.
Inside of both boxes of hardware, we find a kit like this one. The black version has black plastic fan clips where we have the white versions shown. The package also includes four fan screws and a set of pads to cover the screws and work as an anti-vibration pad.
In the back of both fans, you will also find a built-in fan controller. This allows the user to limit the fans speed and dial in a good cooling range with the least amount of noise. For our purposes, the selector switch is moved to full range or 800 to 2200RPM in this instance.
Since we had to put it all together, we figured we would just show off how all of the parts come together when adding in the second fan to either cooler.
PRICING: You can find the Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Cooler for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Cooler retails for $46 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Enermax ETS-T40F-BK & ETS-T40F-W CPU Coolers]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SEGA releases TOP SECRET Sonic Racing game
- Ethereum dips to just $455, after highs of $1360 in January
- Twitter could also ruin cryptocurrency ad party with bans
- Half-Life 2 teased in Unreal Engine 4, looks INCREDIBLE
- ASUS ROG X470 Crosshair Hero VII smiles for the camera
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit