Accessories and Documentation
First out of the bag of goodies we set up the Intel head unit brackets to the left with the thickly padded universal backplate in the middle. That leaves the brackets off to the right for AMD installations.
In this image, at the top, we have the universal studs for most Intel and all AMD installations, with the LGA2011 specific standoffs to the right. The bottom row offers us four cardboard washers, two screws for the head unit brackets, four nuts to lock the studs to the motherboard, and a larger set to lock the head unit to the rest of the hardware.
We also found that ID-Cooling supplied us with a small tube of thermal paste, good enough for a few attempts at mounting it. We are also given four longer screws to attach the fan to the radiator, and another much shorter set to mount the other side of the radiator to the chassis.
Just in case you wanted to opt to try and locate a second fan for this cooler, we provide this image to denote the ID-12025M12S model number so you can match the capabilities of this fan.
The instructions seemed pretty basic as they are supplied with this fold out bit or paper. There is a full parts list to help identify what you need, and while there isn't much text provided, what is along with the easy to follow rendering should lead you to a system that has this Frostflow 120L mounted in about 10 to 15 minutes once this is read.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Andriod lollipop users now have Google Assistant
- Largest stolen credential data base found to date
- Twitch is now featured as an Alexa Echo Skill
- Google Duo rolled out to standard dial app
- PAYDAY 2 coming to the Nintendo Switch in February 2018
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series