ID-Cooling puts their name and logo at the top, above the stripe telling us this is CPU Liquid Cooling in this box. We see an excellent image of the cooler in the middle with a few features listed to the right, leaving the bottom open for the bright red lettering of the Frostflow 120L naming.
This side of the box does not provide much other than the company and product naming and finely printed features below it. At the bottom, we do find that this Frostflow packaging is sealed with a sticker that we need to break before we can gain access inside.
As we spin to the next panel, we run into four images. These show off the machined copper base, the aluminum radiator, the high-pressure fan, and also covers the hardware and thermal paste that comes along with it.
With another twist, we land on this panel where we are offered a condensed version of the specifications with the socket compatibility listed to the right. Also, if it is ever needed, this is also where you can find the site and support addresses.
The last of the side panels takes care of what the specifications chart lacked on the last panel. They offer two renderings with the dimensions displayed around them. And at the right is another rendering, but it is just there for show.
Where most others would stop there, ID-Cooling printed the bottom of the box as well. This tells us about why water, why this cooler, and what went into making the Frostflow 120L a possible solution to your needs.
Inside of the box, we run into the instructions first, sitting on top a thin layer of foam. The rest of the kit is found in a cardboard insert, all individually wrapped in plastic, and set into specialized compartments to keep things safe in transit. Even with obvious damage to the box, our Frostflow 120L has no obvious issues from its careless handling.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit