ID-Cooling puts their name and logo at the top, above the stripe telling us this is CPU Liquid Cooling in this box. We see an excellent image of the cooler in the middle with a few features listed to the right, leaving the bottom open for the bright red lettering of the Frostflow 120L naming.
This side of the box does not provide much other than the company and product naming and finely printed features below it. At the bottom, we do find that this Frostflow packaging is sealed with a sticker that we need to break before we can gain access inside.
As we spin to the next panel, we run into four images. These show off the machined copper base, the aluminum radiator, the high-pressure fan, and also covers the hardware and thermal paste that comes along with it.
With another twist, we land on this panel where we are offered a condensed version of the specifications with the socket compatibility listed to the right. Also, if it is ever needed, this is also where you can find the site and support addresses.
The last of the side panels takes care of what the specifications chart lacked on the last panel. They offer two renderings with the dimensions displayed around them. And at the right is another rendering, but it is just there for show.
Where most others would stop there, ID-Cooling printed the bottom of the box as well. This tells us about why water, why this cooler, and what went into making the Frostflow 120L a possible solution to your needs.
Inside of the box, we run into the instructions first, sitting on top a thin layer of foam. The rest of the kit is found in a cardboard insert, all individually wrapped in plastic, and set into specialized compartments to keep things safe in transit. Even with obvious damage to the box, our Frostflow 120L has no obvious issues from its careless handling.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Anthem made $3.5 million in microtransactions
- Nintendo's top 10 best-selling Indie titles on the Switch
- Official Assassin's Creed III Remastered PC specs revealed
- Streamer beats 5 Soulsborne games with no hits by enemies
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Cuphead's should join the roster
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced