Half Life 2
Version and / or Patch Used: Unpatched
Timedemo or Level Used: Custom Timedemo
Developer Homepage: http://www.valvesoftware.com
Product Homepage: http://www.half-life2.com
By taking the suspense, challenge and visceral charge of the original, and adding startling new realism and responsiveness, Half-Life 2 opens the door to a world where the player's presence affects everything around him, from the physical environment to the behaviors even the emotions of both friends and enemies.
We benchmark Half Life 2 with our own custom timedemos as to avoid possible driver optimizations using the "record demo_name" command and loading the timedemo with the "timedemo demo_name" command - For a full list of the commands, click here.
At 1024 X 768 we see that the cards are quite close to each other but the X800XL is even able to get ahead of the 6800 Ultra.
Moving to 1600 X 1200 the gap only becomes larger for ATI with the X800XL having almost 10FPS on the 6800 Ultra and the X850XT having a massive 20FPS on it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- GeCube X800XL & X850XT - Page 1 [Introduction]
- GeCube X800XL & X850XT - Page 2 [GeCube Radeon X800XL]
- GeCube X800XL & X850XT - Page 3 [GeCube Radeon X850XT]
- GeCube X800XL & X850XT - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup & 3DMark2001 SE]
- GeCube X800XL & X850XT - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- GeCube X800XL & X850XT - Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- GeCube X800XL & X850XT - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- GeCube X800XL & X850XT - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- GeCube X800XL & X850XT - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- GeCube X800XL & X850XT - Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- GeCube X800XL & X850XT - Page 11 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon