Accessories and Documentation
We have the Intel backplate in the middle here, made of plastic, and it has three holes at each corner and grooves to lock in the hardware. On either side is the number two part of the gear, the top brackets that allow the cooler to be screwed into place.
We also found a second set of wire fan clips, as well as some rubber strips that isolates the optional fan. In the middle, we see the nuts that lock down the brackets, and the studs to the right of they that they lock onto. This leaves the large tube of CP15 thermal paste.
The manual offered is folded up small enough to fit in the box, but once unfolded offers everything needed. They also offer just one set of instructions, one section covers AMD installations with text and renderings, and a whole other section covers Intel mounting.
If you do plan to opt in for a second fan, the sticker on the hub offers no model number. All we see here is that this is a Cryorig fan that spins at 2200RPM, nothing more.
PRICING: You can find the Cryorig M9i CPU Cooler for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cryorig M9i CPU Cooler retails for $26 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cryorig M9i CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard