3D Studio Max v6
3D Studio Max v6, while having the 3D name isn't a graphically intense program but actually puts more work on the CPU. 3D Studio Max carries a SMP Scanline set of renderers designed to push the boundaries of both Dual and Multi Processor based PC's.
The results are in seconds - less is always better here.
- Scanline Renderer
Here is where we start to see the Dual Xeon show its capabilities. With both processors working together, they are able to nearly halve the time for rendering; this is extremely good for a Dual CPU system based on the Shared Interconnecting bus that Intel uses for Xeon systems.
- VRAY Renderer
Again the Dual CPU Xeon starts to show its talents in the server and high CPU workload environments like base rendering.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Xeon 3GHz Noccona and ASUS - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Xeon 3GHz Noccona and ASUS - Page 2 [The Xeon History]
- Xeon 3GHz Noccona and ASUS - Page 3 [The Processors]
- Xeon 3GHz Noccona and ASUS - Page 4 [ASUS NCL-DS Server Motherboard]
- Xeon 3GHz Noccona and ASUS - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test Systems]
- Xeon 3GHz Noccona and ASUS - Page 6 [Benchmarks - ScienceMark 2.0]
- Xeon 3GHz Noccona and ASUS - Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3D Studio Max v6]
- Xeon 3GHz Noccona and ASUS - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Encoding]
- Xeon 3GHz Noccona and ASUS - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Synthetics]
- Xeon 3GHz Noccona and ASUS - Page 10 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit