ADATA SP550 SATA III SSD
The SP550 retails in a small white box with a clear plastic window to view the drive directly. The box is adorned with ADATA's trademark hummingbird logo. The front of the box advertises the important features of the SP550 and the included Acronis cloning software available for download.
The rear of the packaging lists the drive's sequential performance capabilities at each capacity point along with other relevant information
Inside the box, we find the drive itself nestled in a clear plastic tray. Also included is a paper quick start guide and a plastic spacer.
The front of the drive's black colored aluminum enclosure is covered with an attractive silver manufacturer's label, advertising the drives model, interface, and capacity.
The back half of the drive's aluminum enclosure has another manufacturer's label that lists the drives model number, warranty code, and other relevant information.
The drives three-quarter length PCB is attached to the bottom of the drives aluminum enclosure with three screws.
The drives SM2256 controller, half of its flash packages and DRAM cache package are located on this side of the three-quarter length PCB.
This side of the PCB houses the remaining half of the drive's flash packages, along with various surface mounted components.
A close-in view of the 4-channel Silicon Motion SM2256 controller that powers the SP550.
A close-in view of one the drive's 16nm SK Hynix TLC toggle mode BGA flash packages.
Finally, a close-in view of the drive's Samsung DDR3 DRAM package.
PRICING: You can find the ADATA SP550 240GB SSD for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ADATA SP550 240GB SSD retails for $73 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ADATA SP550 240GB SSD retails for £81 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Drive Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Properties]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks - ATTO & Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks (Trace Based OS Volume) - PCMark Vantage, PCMark 7 & PCMark 8]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - Max IOPS, Disk Response & Transfer Rates]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - PCMark 8 Extended]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - 70/30 Mixed Workload]
- Page 10 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 will tap next-gen console power
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia set back until May 3
- $60,000 worth of GPUs power Unreal Engine ray tracing demo
- Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset announced for June 5th
- A Way Out official PC requirements released, launch trailer
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit