Benchmarks - AJA System Test
Moving over benchmarks to AJA System Test, the My Book Pro reached 376 MB/s read and 366 MB/s write with our 720p workload in RAID 0.
RAID 1 produced 160 MB/s read and 186 MB/s write by the same token.
Moving to the 1080p workload performance decreased with the RAID 0 array reaching just 316 MB/s read and 303 MB/s write.
Within RAID 1, read managed 148 MB/s and 169 MB/s write.
Finally, we swapped over to the 4K workload and generated 256 MB/s read and 191 MB/s write.
On this same test with RAID 1, the My Book Pro touched 162 MB/s read and 166 MB/s write.
PRICING: You can find the WD My Book Pro 12TB Thunderbolt 2 RAID Storage Unit for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The WD My Book Pro 12TB Thunderbolt 2 RAID Storage Unit retails for $900 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The WD My Book Pro 12TB Thunderbolt 2 RAID Storage Unit retails for £835 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit