Benchmarks - AJA System Test
Moving over benchmarks to AJA System Test, the My Book Pro reached 376 MB/s read and 366 MB/s write with our 720p workload in RAID 0.
RAID 1 produced 160 MB/s read and 186 MB/s write by the same token.
Moving to the 1080p workload performance decreased with the RAID 0 array reaching just 316 MB/s read and 303 MB/s write.
Within RAID 1, read managed 148 MB/s and 169 MB/s write.
Finally, we swapped over to the 4K workload and generated 256 MB/s read and 191 MB/s write.
On this same test with RAID 1, the My Book Pro touched 162 MB/s read and 166 MB/s write.
PRICING: You can find the WD My Book Pro 12TB Thunderbolt 2 RAID Storage Unit for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The WD My Book Pro 12TB Thunderbolt 2 RAID Storage Unit retails for $900 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The WD My Book Pro 12TB Thunderbolt 2 RAID Storage Unit retails for £835 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Burnout Paradise Remastered announced for PC, consoles
- Tesla hackers mine cryptocurrency, access private data
- Fortnite and Diablo 3 rumored for the Nintendo Switch
- Samsung unveils massive 30TB SSD, largest capacity SSD ever
- Intel intends to 'compete in graphics products' in future
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit